Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with gift card and security questions

I activated an iTunes Gift Card and now can't use it because I forget the security questions and it doesnt show me to recover questions through my second email....can someone help me I dont know how to recover my security questions

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 4:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 5:50 AM

If you aren't seeing the reset link on the Password & Security section of your account then you don't have a rescue email address on it (an alternate email address is different), you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 5:50 AM in response to 1997rob

If you aren't seeing the reset link on the Password & Security section of your account then you don't have a rescue email address on it (an alternate email address is different), you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

Problem with gift card and security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.