Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a fast way to read the iTunes Store TERMS OF SERVICE (20,100 words)?

The iTunes store terms of service recently emailed to me seem to run to 20,100 words. It seems these are unnecessarily wordy. I don't have time to read them. I wonder if Apple has an app that would summarize them in about 2 paragraphs. In the Uk they might be considered unfair as there is no way anybody could easily read and assimilate them before signing up to them. The only good thing I can say is that they are considerably shorter than the agreement required by my Sa**ung TV which was several times longer!

iPad, Other OS

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 6:22 AM

Apple haven't got an app for it.

Not all of the ToS may be applicable for how you use it - have you scanned through it looking at the section headings for areas of interest e.g. section D is all about Apple Music (if not going to be using then you could skip over it), other sections which might not be applicable might be Family Sharing, iTunes Match

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 6:22 AM in response to Stukontenpt6

Apple haven't got an app for it.

Not all of the ToS may be applicable for how you use it - have you scanned through it looking at the section headings for areas of interest e.g. section D is all about Apple Music (if not going to be using then you could skip over it), other sections which might not be applicable might be Family Sharing, iTunes Match

Is there a fast way to read the iTunes Store TERMS OF SERVICE (20,100 words)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.