Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone still use iMic?

Looking through my boxes, I found an Mic that I purchased years ago. I don't even remember what I used it for. Is it still in use, what was it for?

MacBook Pro (17-inch Late 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 11:07 AM

If you are referring to Griffin Technology's USB stereo audio interface iMic, it allows you to plug in microphones, musical instruments, turntables, and tape decks on the input side, and speakers and headphones on the output side. You can use it to convert vinyl records or tapes to digital, or record your voice or a musical instrument, even on computers lacking audio in/out ports as Mic attaches to your computer via USB. You can record to any application of your choice that records audio.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 11:07 AM in response to Nancy Blazis

If you are referring to Griffin Technology's USB stereo audio interface iMic, it allows you to plug in microphones, musical instruments, turntables, and tape decks on the input side, and speakers and headphones on the output side. You can use it to convert vinyl records or tapes to digital, or record your voice or a musical instrument, even on computers lacking audio in/out ports as Mic attaches to your computer via USB. You can record to any application of your choice that records audio.

Does anyone still use iMic?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.