Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does 'Existing' mean under the 'Price Start Date' Column?

I'm trying to set up a book to be available for preorder today, but it won't publish to the store. When I click on the 'Rights and Pricing' for the book, under the 'Price Start Date' column, it says 'Existing'. What does this mean? I had set the start date to be 7/3/2015 in iTunes Producer, but it's not showing up on my iTunes Connect dashboard. How can I fix this?

The book is not published on 51 stores, and when I click a country, two errors show up:

User uploaded file

Book In Review. This book is currently being reviewed for quality assurance.

User uploaded file

Unknown Issue. Due to an unknown issue, your content is not on the store. Please Contact us for more information.

I believe the 'unknown issue' has something to do with the Price Start Date saying 'Existing', but I don't know how to fix this. I've tried re-submitting the book via iTunes Producer multiple times, but the Price Start Date still keeps saying 'Existing'. Please help! Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 7:13 AM

There are no replies.

What does 'Existing' mean under the 'Price Start Date' Column?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.