Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synth playing slightly too early

I have a problem with garageband, when I play a project from the beginning, or when I export it, I have one synth (Synth Leads --> Cheerful Trance) that plays marginally too early. The position of the track is correct and so are the notes, however it doesn't play too early if I start playing the project part-way through. The other tracks play fine, and I think I had this problem with another project (that has since been deleted) with a different synth, but again it was only one track that was playing too early. Is there anyway to fix it or is anyone getting the same problem?

I was using an older version of garageband when this first happened, but after I updated to 10.10 the problem still hasn't been fixed. I've also tried changing things such as the equaliser, the delay, the attack, and other things, but the problem hasn't changed.
Thanks

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 4:35 AM

There are no replies.

Synth playing slightly too early

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.