Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to link iphone5 to iPad mini ?

HI every one. I changed my iPad mini last weekend. On my last iPad mini I used to link my iPhone to my iPad so that it ring and even I can sent text with my iPhone carrier.

SInce I change to another iPad mini I can't sent text ( only i messenger). I have check the settings on the iCloud n message they all link. Anyone has any idea.

THanks

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 5:53 AM

3 replies

Jul 3, 2015 6:16 AM in response to Mangra21

Hi There,

If I understand correctly, you're referring to the Continuity feature for iOS devices?

Is your old iPad still linked to your iCloud account? You can check this by logging in to your iCloud account (www.cloud.com) and selecting Settings. If your old iPad is in the device list shown on this page you may have to remove this device from the list (Only if you no longer use it). To do this, click on the device and select Remove Device.

Once this is complete, log in to iCloud on your new iPad and hopefully, this should work. The link below may help you as well.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204681

Good Luck!

How to link iphone5 to iPad mini ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.