Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music player

how come the new player ***** so bad compared to the old one , it's completely unusable.

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 6:39 AM

Nobody here knows why it was designed the way that it was designed. I assume that Apple wanted to be sure that users could make best use of their newest cash cow, Apple Music. While I am finding it a bit more difficult to get used to than any other iOS music app that I have used, to say that it is unusable would not be true. I have had no problems using it at all. Navigating through the app is a little confusing right now, but I am starting to get the hang of that as well.

You can let Apple know how you feel about it, if you care to take the time to do so.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 6:39 AM in response to XXRichXX

Nobody here knows why it was designed the way that it was designed. I assume that Apple wanted to be sure that users could make best use of their newest cash cow, Apple Music. While I am finding it a bit more difficult to get used to than any other iOS music app that I have used, to say that it is unusable would not be true. I have had no problems using it at all. Navigating through the app is a little confusing right now, but I am starting to get the hang of that as well.

You can let Apple know how you feel about it, if you care to take the time to do so.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Jul 3, 2015 6:53 AM in response to Demo

TThanks, my thoughts exactly , very confusing to use now. but gonna use your link and them my thoughts on this.

JUst just gotten the iPhone 6 plus and I loved the landscape mode where you could browse through all your albums with a flick of a finger, but this has apparently been removed........why apple.?

Music player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.