Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have photos on my iPhone 4S that are labeled "from My Computer" and I would like to delete them. I have checked my computer and found and delted them. Now When I click on them on my iphone, I don't get an option to delete them. Any thoughts on ho

I have photos on my iPhone 4S that are labeled "from My Computer" and I would like to delete them. I have checked my computer and found and delted them. Now When I click on them on my iphone, I don't get an option to delete them. Any thoughts on how to remove them? kindly help

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 6:22 AM

4 replies

Jul 3, 2015 8:42 AM in response to Aloy111

See the following from Sync photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iTunes - Apple Support and note that if the originals are gone you may have to use the link in the last line: Delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can’t access the originals - Apple Support

Delete synced photos

1. In iTunes, locate and click on your device.
  2. Click Photos.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
  4. Click Apply.

Learn how to delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can't access the originals.

Jul 3, 2015 11:32 AM in response to Jackk3131

HI, It was a great help. When I tried to open Photos on my I tune it would not open but I was able to sync where it said that all my photos in the iphone would be erased and synced again. So I copied all my photos in the laptop to a usb and deleted the photos in the laptop and synced. it worked..Thanks for the guidance..aloy111

Jul 3, 2015 11:34 AM in response to FoxFifth

HI, It was a great help. When I tried to open Photos on my I tune it would not open but I was able to sync where it said that all my photos in the iphone would be erased and synced again. So I copied all my photos in the laptop to a usb and deleted the photos in the laptop and synced. it worked..Thanks for the guidance..aloy111

I have photos on my iPhone 4S that are labeled "from My Computer" and I would like to delete them. I have checked my computer and found and delted them. Now When I click on them on my iphone, I don't get an option to delete them. Any thoughts on ho

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.