Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I switched my email address for my apple account, however my icloud account is set up to my old email address. I can't sync my phone to the cloud because it's still assoc with the old account. I can't log into the account because I don't remember t

I changed my email address. I did this on apple as well. Changed my password, now I cannot log into ICloud because it is under old email and i can't get it no matter what I do. I tried using both old and new password. No luck. What do I do now?

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 8:57 AM

Hello RCdeBaca,

If I understand correctly, there’s an issue logging into iCloud because the Apple ID password isn’t being accepted. The article linked below will walk you through the process of resetting your Apple ID password.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Also, this article provides a lot of great information about changing your Apple ID.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Take care,

-Jason

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2015 8:57 AM in response to RCdeBaca

Hello RCdeBaca,

If I understand correctly, there’s an issue logging into iCloud because the Apple ID password isn’t being accepted. The article linked below will walk you through the process of resetting your Apple ID password.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Also, this article provides a lot of great information about changing your Apple ID.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Take care,

-Jason

I switched my email address for my apple account, however my icloud account is set up to my old email address. I can't sync my phone to the cloud because it's still assoc with the old account. I can't log into the account because I don't remember t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.