Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I download my previous purchases from iTunes?

Why can't I download my previous purchases from iTunes to my PC and iPhone? In my PC, I went to the iTunes Store, clicked Purchased but no album is appearing. In my iPhone, I went to Music app, clicked the album i want but the album is not complete and no download button, next thing I clicked iTunes app, then to purchased again, no album/song appeared. So I searched all albums I bought, they appeared "Purchased" i can play some but the songs i cant play, i cant download them.User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 7:58 AM

3 replies

Jul 3, 2015 8:42 AM in response to Tashie127

You've checked to see if they are hidden from Purchased : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? I've seen a couple of posts over the last couple of days (since the new iTunes came out) about blank Purchased screens (specifically about apps), for the first it fixed that overnight, the second I haven't heard back from yet as to whether that's done the same.

Why can't I download my previous purchases from iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.