Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are my audiobooks in the new MUSIC

I have four sets of complete series of 'Cabin Pressure', bought and paid for. I have listened to them on my iPhone on many occasions. Since the update 'MUSIC' was installed, they cannot be found on my iPhone 5S in either MUSIC or iTunes. They still appear in my iTunes account on my iMac but I do not want to listen whilst sitting in front of a PC. I cannot find them on either iPhone or iPad and I have tried everything I can think of to access them. iTunes store brings the series up on a 'search' but only invites me to buy them again. Any ideas out there? J546B

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 6:21 AM

I am replying to myself because I have just resolved this stupid issue by myself. Hope this might help others:-

The said Cabin Pressure Series which is a BBC Radio series (very funny) disappeared from my iPhone when I updated to MUSIC. The series was still showing in my iTunes Account on my iMac. Therefore I synchronised my iPhone with iTunes on my iMac, but included sync on iBooks (not done before because I don't have books). After sync I still couldn't find the recordings on iPhone until I did a 'Spotlight' search and found icons in iBooks. I was then able to click on those icons and import all of the series. But why did Apple get yet another update wrong. Very annoying but all's well that ends well, as they say.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 6:21 AM in response to J546B

I am replying to myself because I have just resolved this stupid issue by myself. Hope this might help others:-

The said Cabin Pressure Series which is a BBC Radio series (very funny) disappeared from my iPhone when I updated to MUSIC. The series was still showing in my iTunes Account on my iMac. Therefore I synchronised my iPhone with iTunes on my iMac, but included sync on iBooks (not done before because I don't have books). After sync I still couldn't find the recordings on iPhone until I did a 'Spotlight' search and found icons in iBooks. I was then able to click on those icons and import all of the series. But why did Apple get yet another update wrong. Very annoying but all's well that ends well, as they say.

Where are my audiobooks in the new MUSIC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.