Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi , my i pad is locked after i used find my i phone , how i can fix this proplom

hi , my i pad is locked after i used find my i phone , how i can fix this proplom

iPad Mini, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 7:18 AM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2015 7:51 AM in response to Ali Aldoukhi

Hey Ali,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, you have used Find My iPhone to place your iPad in Lost Mode which locked the device, and now there is an issue disabling Lost Mode. The article linked below provides a lot of great information about Lost Mode and should help you resolve the issue.

iCloud: Use Lost Mode

Turn off Lost Mode or change your contact info

You can turn off Lost Mode by entering the passcode on the device, or by following the steps below. You can also follow the steps below to change the contact information displayed on your lost device.

If your credit and debit cards for Apple Pay were suspended because you put your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in Lost Mode, when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back in to iCloud, you can resume using your cards.

1. Go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.
    If you don’t see Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
  2. Click All Devices, then select the device that’s in Lost Mode.
  3. Click Lost Mode, then change the information or click Stop Lost Mode.

Cheers,

-Jason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.