Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have multiple devises, ids, and products. ple-ease!

I have multiple devises, ids, and products. iTunes, iCloud, iPod (2), iPad, iPhone, iWatch (brand new). And one laptop (not mac). I have the patience to get them all synched - if someone will tell me how .... ple-ease!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 9:00 AM

What exactly do you want to be synced between them, music, bookmarks, contacts, calendars ... ?

For things like contacts, calendars, Safari bookmarks you can use the cloud (assuming that you are using the same iCloud account on your devices) : Settings > iCloud . There are also some help topic links for using iCloud on this page : http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/

For iTunes store content, you might be able to redownload your past purchases (if they are still in the store and you haven't moved countries since buying them) on your iPad, iPhone, and iPods (if they are iPod Touches) via the Purchased tabs in their iTunes store apps (and compatible apps via the Purchased tabs in their App Store apps). For your own music (e.g. copied from CDs and/or bought from other sources) you will need to sync it to your devices via your computer's iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 9:00 AM in response to martirocktrevillian2

What exactly do you want to be synced between them, music, bookmarks, contacts, calendars ... ?

For things like contacts, calendars, Safari bookmarks you can use the cloud (assuming that you are using the same iCloud account on your devices) : Settings > iCloud . There are also some help topic links for using iCloud on this page : http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/

For iTunes store content, you might be able to redownload your past purchases (if they are still in the store and you haven't moved countries since buying them) on your iPad, iPhone, and iPods (if they are iPod Touches) via the Purchased tabs in their iTunes store apps (and compatible apps via the Purchased tabs in their App Store apps). For your own music (e.g. copied from CDs and/or bought from other sources) you will need to sync it to your devices via your computer's iTunes.

I have multiple devises, ids, and products. ple-ease!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.