Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with internet connection on new ipad mini

Having continued difficulty connecting to my secure home internet and I'm right next to my router. What's up as I keep reading all I can to figure this problem out...is it my settings? I have gone through my settings is it something in the IP address as HTTP Proxy settings?

Debbie Leslie

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3, MD531LL/A

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 8:36 AM

2 replies

Jul 3, 2015 11:17 AM in response to Joy@unspeakable

joy/debbie/leslie

We "kind of" know what your problem is... but we lack details

Tell us a Story - with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question" - [emphasis is mine]

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
    Include your ISP and WiFi router model
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
    Be very specific and detailed
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.
    Be more specific than "I have read..." and "...gone through..." etc.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tip > "Help us to help you on these forums"<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5431>

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

Trouble with internet connection on new ipad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.