Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails and iCloud

My husband has been complaining for some time that his three devices do not work together (Mac Book Air, iPad Air and iPhone 6) and I have put it down to his luddite attitude to computers. HOWEVER - I am now experiencing the same thing.

My mail is set up in iCloud. Works perfectly on my iPhone 6 and iPad Air and Apple Watch. My Mac Mini is not showing SENT mail and today is not receiving mail.

I ended up sending an email to a customer four times because it wasn't showing up in sent. It didn't show up in sent on my other devices but if I SEND from the iPad/Phone it shows up on those devices but not on the Mac Mini. I have gone through several similar questions/answers and have checked what the results were. Have tried some and nothing works. Some time much later it showed up in my Recovered Mailbox and was tagged as junk.

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 10:31 AM

1 reply

Emails and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.