Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen Ipad 2

Hello and thanks for reading my thread

As the thread states i have had my Ipad 3 stolen on my last day of holiday

I have just changed all my passwords relating to any information that maybe stored on my Ipad

I have also the track my Ipad app on my phone and i am monitoring it to see if it comes online (i have enabled the "erase my ipad function", as the Ipad does not have 3g and is Wifi only i suspect that it may never occur......

are there any other precautions i can take to ensure the information on the device is not accessed?

and is there any further info that can be given to me regarding my situation? If the thief wants to use it will they have to wipe it first thus not accesing my data? im past caring about the device now

i may also add that my Ipad was stolen in Italy and i am now in Britain, will this affect my attempt to wipe it when it does come online?

It is locked with the standard 4 digit numeral password

and other information or advice will be gratefully recieved

Thanks

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 10:23 AM

3 replies

Stolen Ipad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.