Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my old iphone 4 was stolen so I got a new iphone, however i keep getting random contacts appear that I do not know and mine keep going missing?

Hi

A few months ago my iphone was stolen out of my car, i did not have the IMEI number so I had to block the SIM etc... I then went to a new provider and transfered my old number accross and started on a new Iphone.

I changed all my passwords etc as you would normally do however since then something odd has been happening.

Quite reguarly now I get random numbers appear in my contacts assigned to names (generally in 0092 area code) and occasionally my contacts are deleted. I assume that somehow they are being seen together.

Has this happened to anyone in the past? and how can I fix this as I am slightly worried what they can actually see.....

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 11:01 AM

1 reply

my old iphone 4 was stolen so I got a new iphone, however i keep getting random contacts appear that I do not know and mine keep going missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.