Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iphone

Hey,

Firstly i'm not working for apple just because i love apple and Steve jobs , and i love to help people in their problems with apple i'm a user of apple iPhone since 2009 also i'm ipad user too , alot of people here in Egypt complaining from apple time (and it fixed) but they can't log in with their apple id to download an application or sign in from their iphone this is not happening at the ipad its only iphone , i saw this problem a lot even from my brother iphone too and i was fixing this by setting time to manual everything become normal but now even setting time manual or automatic leads to the same problem and i contact one of apple support to fix my friend's iphone his name is Omar he advised me to Backup his software , then install a fresh copy and it works successfully, is their another way to fix this problem because a lot of people here don't have a laptop or itunes to Backup and even they don't buy i cloud storage to Backup their data,

it will be awesome if their another way, finally the problem summary from the iphone i can't login with apple id to (install apps or updates ) but i cloud works well everything except downloading apps from apps store.

Secondly my professional work as a Microsoft system engineer my job is to implement design , migrate and operate Microsoft windows server products, but also i love to fix iphones and ipad as my hobbies 😀 , so interested to know why this problem happen is it from apple time server or from iphone software ??

looking forward for your replay because so interested to help people to fix their problem and don't move from the iphone , also i hope that the new software of apple become stable like before i mean like from ios 3 to ios 6.1.2 i think i mean before Steve jobs death.

Have a nice day and i hope its not a headache on the amazing apple support team.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Khalid

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 1:28 PM

There are no replies.

Apple iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.