Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to downgrade 8.4 to ios 7 i have iphone 4s and i am facing a difrent kinds of problem.

how to downgrade ios 8.4 to ios 7 i have iphone 4s and i am facing a different kinds of problem on ios 8.4 kindle give me a solution how to resolve this how to downgrade ios 8.4 to ios 7/6.

kindle help me.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:34 PM

It's not possible to downgrade. If you were to restore your iPhone at some point, it would automatically reinstall iOS 8.4.

It's up to Kindle to update their app for iOS 8.4 compatibility. Not Apple.

7 replies

Jul 8, 2015 2:56 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Hello, I have an Iphone 4s and I have a LOT of problems after upgraded to IOS 8. Everything was ok before this upgrade and I was sure to check if this upgrade is compatible with 4s:

- camera is working time to time.most of the time is showing a black screen, everything freeze and after 10-15 seconds I got the main screen

-when I talk sometimes the conversation stops and did not appear in Last calls list. It is like I never call that number

-Itunes everytime I open freeze. When I choose and recent added album the application restart.

I restore twice the phone and is the same.

Jul 8, 2015 3:29 AM in response to Boss032

I am also facing problem in ios 8.4

I Have iphone 5s and its start hang problem. when i type test its coming after some time. reaction is slow. also camera coming blank screen. its working fine before. I want to downgrade again. I dont like ios 8.4. Its stoped my work. I am not able to work. its wasting my time. i am stuck dont know what to do. 😟😟😟

how to downgrade 8.4 to ios 7 i have iphone 4s and i am facing a difrent kinds of problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.