Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage, facetime, icloud not working on any device

I have a iPhone 5s, Mac Mini, Macbook Air, and iPad Mini retina. All are running the latest OS X or iOS. After recently adding the iPad to the account and upgrading the iOS version, iCloud and all accounts linked to the keychain have stopped working.

On the computers: Log into FaceTime/ iMessage: First, the keychain access request dialog pops up. No matter what you press (Allow, Always Allow, Deny), FaceTime immediately logs back out. iMessage says that the account cannot be activated. Try again later

On the mobile devices: You enter the password and getting the spinning daisy petals. It just keeps spinning. In FaceTime, you get the message "Could Not Sign In. Please Check Your network Connection and Try Again"

Is there any way to complete wipe the brains of iCloud keychain or my Apple ID account? I cannot use the apple features on a single device. All of them are seemingly only partially synched to iCloud keychain.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4, Also applies to all my other device

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:41 PM

There are no replies.

iMessage, facetime, icloud not working on any device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.