Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allow my computer

Hi!

I sometimes switch OS, and I allow each time my itouch on it. But itune allow only 5 computer. And I can't manage or delete the allows. It tell me, I must wait for 1 year!

May someone can help me...

Thanks a lot!

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 1:32 PM

Greetings Zenorph,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you authorized several computers and you are not able to deauthorize all because it says you have to wait one year. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Deauthorize your computer using iTunes - Apple Support

Deauthorize one computer

1. Open iTunes on the computer you want to deauthorize.
  2. Windows: Press the Control and B keys on your keyboard to open the iTunes menu bar. Then choose Store > Deauthorize This Computer. Learn more about menus in iTunes for Windows.
    In earlier versions of iTunes, you can access this option from the Advanced menu.
    User uploaded file
  3. When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.
  4. Click Deauthorize.

Windows users

If you didn’t deauthorize your computer before you re-installed Windows or upgraded your RAM, hard disk, or other system components, your computer might be using multiple authorizations. Try to deauthorize your computer a few times until it’s no longer authorized, then authorize your computer again. After you do this, it will use only one authorization.

You can deauthorize all computers once per year.

You should deauthorize all computers if:

• Your computer doesn't work anymore.
  • You sold or gave away a computer and didn't deauthorize it first.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2015 1:32 PM in response to Zenorph

Greetings Zenorph,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you authorized several computers and you are not able to deauthorize all because it says you have to wait one year. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Deauthorize your computer using iTunes - Apple Support

Deauthorize one computer

1. Open iTunes on the computer you want to deauthorize.
  2. Windows: Press the Control and B keys on your keyboard to open the iTunes menu bar. Then choose Store > Deauthorize This Computer. Learn more about menus in iTunes for Windows.
    In earlier versions of iTunes, you can access this option from the Advanced menu.
    User uploaded file
  3. When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.
  4. Click Deauthorize.

Windows users

If you didn’t deauthorize your computer before you re-installed Windows or upgraded your RAM, hard disk, or other system components, your computer might be using multiple authorizations. Try to deauthorize your computer a few times until it’s no longer authorized, then authorize your computer again. After you do this, it will use only one authorization.

You can deauthorize all computers once per year.

You should deauthorize all computers if:

• Your computer doesn't work anymore.
  • You sold or gave away a computer and didn't deauthorize it first.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Mario

Allow my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.