Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BPM column in playlists is gone?

Please tell me I am wrong, but I don't think I can have the bpm column showing in the playlists anymore. It has my old playlists showing the way they did before I updated this week, but when I created a new playlist, the bpm column (and other columns I like to use in my view) disappeared. I am really hoping to fix this. If anyone has an answer, thanks!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 5:43 PM

5 replies

Jul 4, 2015 3:50 PM in response to ed2345

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I pulled that menu down but didn't try anything on it because I thought it would just put the songs in order (whatever that might be). Now I wonder what would happen if I printed the playlist out, if that would have any effect. Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. I don't know if I would have ever figured it out. It certainly would have been by accident.

Jul 5, 2015 6:15 AM in response to java222

java222 wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I pulled that menu down but didn't try anything on it because I thought it would just put the songs in order (whatever that might be). Now I wonder what would happen if I printed the playlist out, if that would have any effect. Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. I don't know if I would have ever figured it out. It certainly would have been by accident.

Java,

You are quite welcome. Enjoy the music!

Ed

BPM column in playlists is gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.