Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preferences for iTunes store

I cannot get iTunes to show my purchases that are on the cloud in my library. I have tried loging out then back in, I have tried going to preferences and the help guild calls out a box to check "show Cloud purchases in Library" but that never appears in my preferences no matter what I do. I am using windows 7 and I just downloaded iTunes 12.2

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 12:03 AM

The 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' tickbox used to be on the Store tab in Edit > Preferences, it's now an option on the View menu bar : View > All Music (when viewing the Music part of your library)

User uploaded file

Any music that is no longer in the store won't show, nor if you've moved countries since buying it (nor will items already in your library) - and check to see if any is hidden : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 12:03 AM in response to ophidog

The 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' tickbox used to be on the Store tab in Edit > Preferences, it's now an option on the View menu bar : View > All Music (when viewing the Music part of your library)

User uploaded file

Any music that is no longer in the store won't show, nor if you've moved countries since buying it (nor will items already in your library) - and check to see if any is hidden : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

Preferences for iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.