Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Itunes will only sync Ipad content through the internet when connected to PC Itunes unless computer physically disconnected from internet

The 8.4 Software update prevents my Ipad from syncing with my library on my computer.After trying all possible settings the only way I can sync is to pull the router cable from the wall socket. I already have to pay £50 a month because of the stupid way TV programmes are made to play consecutively and so immediately starts to download the next programme from the cloud if not USB cabled to my computer running ITunes. This is unacceptable as i am on a microwave link and do not have unlimited downloads.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

If Apple don't change this I will have to leave and find media content elsewhere and ditch Apple. Apple IOS is becoming very messy and I am o longer sure I can find all of the settings.

I find it incredible that it is still easier and much faster for me to use a RiscOS based computer with a 6Mb machine code operating system for my business than Apple, Windows or Linux.

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 2:02 PM

There are no replies.

New Itunes will only sync Ipad content through the internet when connected to PC Itunes unless computer physically disconnected from internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.