Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.4 Wifi Issue

Hi there,

I have just updated to ios 8.4 since i updated i got no wifi

I have a iphone 4s can some one help me please

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 7:42 PM

Whatever the problem is, I've got it too. I have tried everything I can think of or learn about to fix the problem: tech calls to ISP, resets and restarts of all devices and components, erase data and restore from iTunes backup, change passwords, change channels, unplugs, reserved dhcp ip's.

I have a Mac (10.10.4) and an old iPad (iOS 5.1.1). They connect flawlessly to the wifi network. My iPhone 6 is almost useless to me. It's in warranty and I've asked Verizon to send me a replacement, as I really don't trust the device at all anymore. (Don't ask my ideas about Apple's wifi software).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 7:42 PM in response to noobkilervip

Whatever the problem is, I've got it too. I have tried everything I can think of or learn about to fix the problem: tech calls to ISP, resets and restarts of all devices and components, erase data and restore from iTunes backup, change passwords, change channels, unplugs, reserved dhcp ip's.

I have a Mac (10.10.4) and an old iPad (iOS 5.1.1). They connect flawlessly to the wifi network. My iPhone 6 is almost useless to me. It's in warranty and I've asked Verizon to send me a replacement, as I really don't trust the device at all anymore. (Don't ask my ideas about Apple's wifi software).

iOS 8.4 Wifi Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.