Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Now that I'm on iOS 8.4, how do I 'show all music' on iTunes Match?

When I upgraded my iPhone to 8.4 I had it set to 'only show downloaded music', now that I'm in the new iTunes app I can't find a way to 'show all music' in my library. So I'm currently limited to only seeing what I'd downloaded from my library, it'd be great to be able to browse my full collection again. Any help gratefully received!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 6:24 PM

No worries, it still exists only its no longer in settings but where it

should be & that's within the music App itself. Go to the drop down

menu where you change views to see Artists, Albums, etc. It's on

the very bottom. It's now titled "Show Music Offline". This is the

same as before since only downloaded music is visible while offline.

Please not the system no longer uses a cloud icon to show whats

in your cloud. Rather, it shows you what's not in the cloud & on

your device by using a small bookmark next to tracks available for

offline listening. Basically, the inverse of how it was.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 6:24 PM in response to choppedtoms1

No worries, it still exists only its no longer in settings but where it

should be & that's within the music App itself. Go to the drop down

menu where you change views to see Artists, Albums, etc. It's on

the very bottom. It's now titled "Show Music Offline". This is the

same as before since only downloaded music is visible while offline.

Please not the system no longer uses a cloud icon to show whats

in your cloud. Rather, it shows you what's not in the cloud & on

your device by using a small bookmark next to tracks available for

offline listening. Basically, the inverse of how it was.

Jul 18, 2015 8:55 PM in response to jmartin22

This is the exact same question I have, jmartin22. Mine looks the same. I listened like normal this afternoon and now suddenly all I can see is what's downloaded on my phone. All my playlists are gone. I'm a Match subscriber and I can't find any of it! My pull-down menu looks exactly like yours. Help, anyone? Where is "Turn on iTunes Match" and "Make available offline"?? I'm on an iPhone 6.

Jul 23, 2015 1:50 AM in response to VirgDavis73

I have an iPhone 5c with iOS 8.4 and I also do not have that menu item. My menu looks like that depicted above by jmartin22. How do I show "all music" but show only what is actually on my phone, like I used to be able to do?

Additionally, my music does not appear to show any indicator for each song as to whether the song is on my phone or in the cloud. I read that it was supposed to, but I don't see that either.

Aug 19, 2015 2:37 PM in response to choppedtoms1

The only option there for me is "Show iTunes Purchases". It's so annoying that I cannot browse through the music on my device and instead have to search through a ton of stuff i.e. all off-line on-line tunes, which is a considerable amount of material. Running 8.4 on iphone 5. Of course, I'm not upgrading to another iphone. Corporations that push their products / services on my make me go without them.

Nov 5, 2015 7:36 AM in response to choppedtoms1

This is ridiculous. I plug my phone into my car and have to sort through thousands of songs that my kids (and me) have in the cloud, even though I don't want to see these songs on my phone. My youngest is turning 14 and I still see The Wiggles on my phone and in my car. Apple, please fix this!

The only other option is to download everything on my computer, copy the unwanted songs to my external drive, and delete them forever from the cloud. Apple, is this what you want your customers to have to do to simplify their daily experience using your music player?

So frustrated. Every "upgrade" makes navigating the phone more complicated, more cumbersome. Just try figuring out something in the Settings. Nightmare.

Now that I'm on iOS 8.4, how do I 'show all music' on iTunes Match?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.