Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I accidentally entered the wrong location on my iPod and it won't let me change it because I entered an apple gift card and the current balance is $0.89 so I can't use it up

Hi I accidentally entered the wrong location on my iPod and it won't let me change it because I entered an apple gift card and the current balance is $0.89 so I can't use it up

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 5:33 PM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2015 6:36 PM in response to krisj3417

See the information below from Can't change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store account - Apple Support

Store credit balance

You must spend your balance before you can change stores.

If your store credit is less than the cost of a single item on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store, you can add a credit card to your account. When you buy an item, you will use the remaining store credit and charge the remainder of the purchase to your credit card.

If you don't have a credit card, contact iTunes Store support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.