Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to send complaints?

Hi,

I have been having trouble with an iPad which I purchased for my mother. I have two problems:

- The Apple account is blocked and emails are not being sent to the email address so it needs to be reset

- Some apps (such a Facebook and Line) are crashing and going to the home screen

I filled out the email contact form with my problem. The Apple representative first told me that I had used the wrong contact form and gave me a URL for the form (which was the exact same form which I filled out before).

I was then told via email to ring a number which was open until midnight (which is completely false because they close at 7:45pm UK time which the answer phone mentioned) and currently I can't ring during the day due to a busy work schedule.

After I said the information wasn't correct and I wanted assistance (this would be going back and forth for almost a week now) I was told that I should go to an Apple retail store which I could be charged for where they MAY help with the problem.

There is absolutely no way that I am paying for a visit to an Apple store for MAYBE some advice and a resolution.

Can someone please point me in the right method/department to contact where I can actually get some help. Also does Apple have a contact department for complaints?

Thanks,

James

iPad Mini

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 5:00 PM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2015 5:07 PM in response to counterfoxx

You won't be charged at an Apple Store unless there is a hardware failure on your iPad Mini and it is not covered by warranty.

Who blocked the Apple account? Reason? For that you will need to call AppleCare and ask to be transferred to the Account Security Team or go here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleidf

I don't know what Line is but Facebook has been a troubled app since I've had it. One solution would be to Reset the iPad: Hold down the home and sleep buttons, wait for the Apple logo, let go of the buttons. If that does not work you may need to Restore the mini from your backup.

I'm not in the UK but I would have sworn AppleCare was open later than 7:45p. You are sure you called AppleCare?

Where to send complaints?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.