Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cloud

New to all this I cloud stuff. First off do you have to have wireless to use iCloud? I keep getting signing prompts or errors with iCloud due to a problem with my iCloud sign on. that is for my 2009 IMac (10.10.4)

It might stem from my iPad 1. I see I must of had iCloud for something with the photo stream? When I tried to turn it off it says i would loose all my photos. Does that mean from my iPad.... or from the storage in iCloud. If it is from my iPad why would they take away MY photos.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 5:30 AM

mmbak wrote:

New to all this I cloud stuff. First off do you have to have wireless to use iCloud? I keep getting signing prompts or errors with iCloud due to a problem with my iCloud sign on. that is for my 2009 IMac (10.10.4)

No, you can use a wired or a wireless connection.

It might stem from my iPad 1. I see I must of had iCloud for something with the photo stream? When I tried to turn it off it says i would loose all my photos. Does that mean from my iPad.... or from the storage in iCloud. If it is from my iPad why would they take away MY photos.

Just from the iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 5:30 AM in response to mmbak

mmbak wrote:

No, you can use a wired or a wireless connection.

Just from the iPad.

i cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.