Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2009 iWorks Pages

I have the 2009 version of iWorks (Pages). I am a church librarian and need to print bookplates for In Memory of… and In Honor of… Can I do this with Pages? Thanks for any help! bookman1953

iWorks-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 10:31 PM

3 replies

Jul 4, 2015 2:14 PM in response to bookman1953

Go to Avery's website, download the Word template for your particular label and open that in Pages. Then type, Paste or Drag in what you want to each label.

Apple has removed most of Mail Merge from Pages 5, you can do something with AppleScript but it is somewhat more complicated.

In Pages '09 you can Mail Merge from a Numbers table or from a group in Contacts.

Contacts itself can print to Avery labels, you select which in the Print dialogue, which has soe basic ormatting options and can include graphics.

So it depends exactly what you want to do and how much you want it automated.

Peter

2009 iWorks Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.