Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 5s wont turn on, i have charged it, it wont connect to the charger, it has absolutely nothing going on. Its not reading my phone.. What else can i do?

My phone was working perfectly fine before I got out of my car, then once I came inside, it just stopped working. For quite some time it started glitching on me, however it would stop if I just pressed the top button, and it'd work perfectly fine after that. However it is no longer working, and my phone is not taking a charge, nor is the home button or any button working. I have even tried restoring it. If there is anything you can do for me please let me know I have tried everything that has been said to work.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 9:41 PM

There are no replies.

my iphone 5s wont turn on, i have charged it, it wont connect to the charger, it has absolutely nothing going on. Its not reading my phone.. What else can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.