Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've just been deducted 1USD from my debit card

It is not a good way to do anything related to money without any notification or explanation, even though late. I've just been silently deducted 1 USD from my debit account without any notification specifically about this action. Many people say Apple will return that sum to the account, but I don't trust them at all. Many people have complained their account was never re-credited. Therefore, I believe it's better not to buy anything on the app store and I will until there's a change in Apple's action.

What do you guys think?

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 8:20 PM

Tthe $1.00 charge is how your card gets verified as genuine. The payment will be credited back to your card. There's nothing sneaky about it. You were notified of this if you bothered to read while setting up the account. Other companies often use the same verification method, although the exact amount of charge may vary.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 8:20 PM in response to pentapower

Tthe $1.00 charge is how your card gets verified as genuine. The payment will be credited back to your card. There's nothing sneaky about it. You were notified of this if you bothered to read while setting up the account. Other companies often use the same verification method, although the exact amount of charge may vary.

I've just been deducted 1USD from my debit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.