Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FACEBOOK DOESNT LOAD PROPERLY ON BOTH APP AND SAFARI

its just like my iPhone doesnt accept all about Facebook anymore.

i Had re-installed it for 6 times and it didnt work , all just slow and keep loading even in safari too .

please your help !!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 10:05 PM

2 replies

Jul 3, 2015 11:09 PM in response to B.R.S

When I have had this problem before, I first check to see if there are any updates available in the App Store. If its all up-to-date, proceed to restart your phone. Sometimes just refreshing your phone's mind will help it work out its own kinks. If either of these don't work, there might just be something wrong with the Facebook server itself... not your phone. But you also could try deleting the app, and then downloading it back onto your phone. You won't lose data.. so don't worry about that. So I hope this works! If not, I'll see what else I can find out.

Jul 4, 2015 12:52 AM in response to LydiaLierz

I Had updated it yesterday ,currently version 34.0 also I had restarted it for 4 times --" but didn't work , delete and re-installed also didn't gice result , it's happened to my app and my safari .

all just work fine and the connection, this just happened to my Facebook app and facebook.com site in safari

any suggestion ?

FACEBOOK DOESNT LOAD PROPERLY ON BOTH APP AND SAFARI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.