Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi not working after upgrading to 8.4

My Wifi is not working - won't even find the network let alone connect to it. Have tried resetting the network settings and restoring however the restore is only the same version anyway so was a waste of time. Any suggestions?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 7:50 PM

3 replies

Jul 25, 2015 3:46 PM in response to davemegan

Update - With my iPhone 6 I could not connect to my own WiFi, nor could I connect to my husbands phone if it was on hotspot - in fact I could not see either WiFi option nor could I enter it manually. I could connect to WiFi's if it was a 5ghz router. I was also having Bluetooth issues - if it did connect then the music was jittery and so was any phone call. I have tried everything even a factory reset. I used apples chat and spent hours and hours talking with them both on chat and by phone. I have ended up getting a new phone and it arrives probably tomorrow. I'm not sure that mine was related to the update or more a coincidence. Use apple chat if you can - I didn't pay for it I selected the exception option and pick hardware issue and could chat with them every time.

wifi not working after upgrading to 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.