Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

URGENT!! My friends iPhone 5s stopped working after we took 4,000 burst photos on it and she tried to delete them what do I do?

My friends iPhone 5s stopped working after we took 4,000 burst photos on it and she tried to delete them what do I do?

It was working fine until we tried to delete them all by selecting the 30 or so bursts and clicked delete and then it just stopped working what should I try to fix this. It is urgent.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 10:19 PM

8 replies

Jul 4, 2015 9:17 AM in response to Speedy4460

Press the HOME button, then double press it to display the Quick Launch screen. Scroll to the Camera app and swipe up on it to kill it. Then find the Photo app (if you've used it) and do the same, and press HOME again. Shut the phone off (hold the SLEEP button until "Slide to power off" appears and do so). Wait 1 minute. Turn the phone on, open the Photo app, find the Recently Deleted album, and clear it. Then go and delete some additional photos. Clear them from Recently Deleted after each batch. If this doesn't work you will need to restore the phone using iTunes, or erase it as Meg said.

URGENT!! My friends iPhone 5s stopped working after we took 4,000 burst photos on it and she tried to delete them what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.