Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes radio

Where is My Stations located now that we have iOS 8.4? It seems that Apple has made their paid app unless to encourage us to spend on their new paid app that I don't want. Am I missing something? I also can no longer find my Genius mixes either.

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 7:52 PM

6 replies

Jul 3, 2015 9:48 PM in response to Rysz

The only place I've been able to find my radio stations are in the "recently played" on both iTunes and iOS. The current version of both have removed the ability to add radio stations. You can still make stations based off of the song or artist you are listening to, but the stations do not have a "permanent" place for them to go in iTunes Radio.

Jul 3, 2015 10:12 PM in response to Gamer262

I concur with your opinions and its a bit Hinky to me as well. I'm most certain Apple will be addressing this in a software update. It doesn't make sense that we can create new stations but not have a proper means of accessing them. Hence the term Hinky as I say. Under the current circumstances, we can access any created station but in a quasi manner by tapping the Recently Played then scroll down and find the station. However, should one make several stations and not play the initial one created, it will eventually become unaccessable.

Gamer262 wrote:

The only place I've been able to find my radio stations are in the "recently played" on both iTunes and iOS. The current version of both have removed the ability to add radio stations. You can still make stations based off of the song or artist you are listening to, but the stations do not have a "permanent" place for them to go in iTunes Radio.

Jul 4, 2015 9:27 AM in response to Gamer262

Gamer262 wrote:

The current version of both have removed the ability to add radio stations. You can still make stations based off of the song or artist you are listening to, but the stations do not have a "permanent" place for them to go in iTunes Radio.

Tthe current version did not remove your stations and there is a "permanent" place for them to go, where I said they go. If you are not seeing your stations there, then the issue is a problem or bug of some kind, which we can attempt to solve. Not seeing your stations is not by design or intent and it works just fine for most users, including me.

Start troubleshooting by Resetting your device:

Hold down the Wake/Sleep and Home buttons until you see the Apple logo.

If that doesn't help, Restore from an encrypted backup via iTunes.

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

itunes radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.