Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro wont reboot stock half way.

Hi I have a macbook pro early 2011 and my laptop wont reboot it would start booting and half way get stock in a white screen. I have tried everything I that we are suposed to do when the computer doesnt reboot even started the computer clicking shift control command V and the power button which is suppose to take you to the command center and you see what the computer is doing to enter into the safe mode. One of the things I realize it said while it did the whole process was error 107 rebuilding //system/library/caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache

Whathever information you could give on how to solve this problem on how to at least boot my computer would be really apreciated?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011)

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 9:59 PM

1 reply

Jul 4, 2015 4:02 AM in response to carlin95

An early 2011 MBP came with Snow Leopard install disks. Start the MBP with the installation disk and after the language selection, the display should show a menu bar on top.

Click on UTILITIES.

From the drop down menu select DISK UTILITY.

Run Disk Utility>First Aid, Verify and Repair.

If the disk cannot be repaired, it will have to be replaced.

Ciao.

Macbook Pro wont reboot stock half way.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.