Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The photo albums on my iPhone and Photo app don't match iCloud photos?

Hello.

Since syncing all my photo's to the iCloud, I began (some weeks ago) moving the photo's around on my mac to a more logical album structure e.g. I decided to create a folder for 2014 and put my 2014 albums in there manually. when i look at my iPhone I can see the change occurs; however when I attempt to download the full resolution photo to my device (as I have space optimisaton enabled) it can't find the phone. I then look at iCloud and the structure is not fully aligned to what it is on my mac? How do I fix this now that the originals of all my items are in the cloud.

Thanks

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 12:52 AM

6 replies

Jul 5, 2015 8:47 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Interesstingily after some time (even after sync was complete) the photo become removed - though the photo online isn't in the same folder structure as it is in the photos app on the Mac. E.g. iCloud 'my album'. Photos 'my folder/my album'.

IT gets more strange in the my iPhone matches my Mac. But neither match iCloud. Further issues are chase when the optimised photos can't be downloaded as I believe the iPhone can't find them.

The photo albums on my iPhone and Photo app don't match iCloud photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.