Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Find Deleted Purchases

I have recently bought Imagine Dragon's Smoke + Mirrors album. Upon listening to 'I Bet My Life' at around the 3:05 mark, the song stopped and started the next song automatically. After several frustrated attempts, I deleted the whole album, thinking I would be able to download it from the iCloud button in the iTunes app. But this being the new iOS 8.4 music app, it told me to go to my computer, find accounts summary and download it. When I got back home and found iTunes on my Windows laptop, I could not see the album anywhere.

So a few questions. Where can I find account summary? Where can I re-download the album? Is the music fast-forwarding thing relating? Where is the 'Show All Music button in Settings?

Please help ASAP and thanks in advance!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 1:51 AM

On the new version of iTunes the option to show icloud content has moved, it's now on the View drop-down menu - go to the My Music part of your library :

User uploaded file

Or on your phone go to the Purchased tab in its iTunes store app and see if you can redownload it directly on it.

If the redownloaded version doesn't play all the way through then try the 'report a problem' page to contact iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 1:51 AM in response to Duncan Law

On the new version of iTunes the option to show icloud content has moved, it's now on the View drop-down menu - go to the My Music part of your library :

User uploaded file

Or on your phone go to the Purchased tab in its iTunes store app and see if you can redownload it directly on it.

If the redownloaded version doesn't play all the way through then try the 'report a problem' page to contact iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

Jul 4, 2015 2:17 AM in response to Duncan Law

The album is still available in your country's store e.g. the rights-holder hasn't removed it ? If it is still in the store and it's not showing in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone then check to see if it's hidden : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

For your computer, my screenshot in my above reply is for the current version of iTunes (if you have that installed then you are viewing the My Music part of your iTunes library, not the store ?). If you have an older version installed then go into Edit > Preferences and select the Store tab :

User uploaded file

Or, and on the new and older iTunes, go to the store homepage and click on Purchased under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the page - that should show what can be redownloaded (and which isn't hidden)

Cannot Find Deleted Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.