Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to buy gems on the game clash of clans but it said it never works the I went on my bank and said I paid for them now $30 is out of my account and I have no gems

I Want my money back ... I brought gems on clash of clans and it didnt work I went on my bank account and if saod I have $30 missing that went to clash of clans

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 2:52 AM

1 reply

Jul 4, 2015 2:59 AM in response to cassandrafromperth

What was the exact error message that you got ? Does anything show on your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If they do show then contact iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

If not then it's possible that they are just temporary store holding charges which your card issuer should remove within a few days or so : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I tried to buy gems on the game clash of clans but it said it never works the I went on my bank and said I paid for them now $30 is out of my account and I have no gems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.