Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is 12.2 Not In Alphabetical Order by Artist

I Just downloaded iTunes Update to Version 12.2 - When the new version appeared, The artists are listed in Alphabetical order by first letter (A,B,C) however but then however they are not listed Alphabetically.

For Example

The Artist "Absu" is Listed before the Artist "Abacinate" - or "Black Flag" is Listed Before "Black Anvil" ?

Also The Band named "I" is located at the end of the artist list, after the artists with a number in their Artist Name. Example - The Band "I" is no longer listed in the Band's Starting With the Letter I, but now listed at the end of the artist list, after bands such as "7 Horns/ 7 Eyes" and "40 Watt Sun" ???

Thanks for any help you can give?

P.S. - If the previous version of iTunes works fine - why constantly revamp the software with every new version update? Just when I get used to navigating through all the changes made to iTunes, they totally change it all over again. It's very frustrating.

Windows 8

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 1:06 AM

There are no replies.

Why is 12.2 Not In Alphabetical Order by Artist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.