Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match & Apple music skipping songs

After one day I'm sick of Apple music . Skipping songs when i have full or 75% 3G and 4G on iPhone 6. Spotify works perfect Blinkbox works perfect.

Using the service on Wifi works superbly well but if I'm at home using Wifi there isn't really any point to the service as my music collection is at home.

Ive been an iTunes Match subscriber for a couple of years and this has been an issue all the time. I've contacted apple about it and they say that iTunes Match should NOT be used as a streaming service more as a download service to listen to your library.

If this is the case then Apple music is never going to work. Music to me has to be listened to by what mood I'm in not what apple decides to let me listen to.

When playing an album it will start with song No1 and then maybe song 3 then song 7 then song whatever it flipping well wants. If the service can play those songs why can't it play the rest in order. If the service can play a song from my iCloud library why can't it play the next one and then the next one and so forth.

If its just played a song and it can't play the next one surely is a server or software problem.

If Apple are using the iTunes match system for their Apple music servers then we needn't bother even trying.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 2:23 AM

1 reply

iTunes match & Apple music skipping songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.