Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get refund for in app purchases that my son made

I have just received an email from apple outline a couple of purchases that my 7 year old must have made, not even sure how he could have. The bills total to $200 and they are all in-app purchases in a Fifa 2015 game.

I have a reported a problem with each of the transactions and have a support call booked for 8am Monday morning, but in my searching I have read that apple have a form that you can fill in online with all the transactions details and submit immediately.

What is the best way to get a refund/

thanks

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 5:29 AM

3 replies

Jul 4, 2015 6:14 AM in response to ccfcw

There are two ways to reset a restrictions passcode, either enter the passcode to release the restriction and enter the new passcode, or you have erase the device and then restore from a backup that was made before you set the passcode.

Unlike the unlock passcode, the restrictions passcode is stored as part of a backup. Restoring from a backup made after setting a passcode also restores the passcode.

if you do not have a backup that was made before the restrictions passcode was set, you will have to remember the passcode or erase and lose all content. There is no way to get around the passcode.

how do I get refund for in app purchases that my son made

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.