Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari favourites icon

hi guys, thanks for taking your time to read this 🙂

Anyway, today launched safari 8 on my macbook running yosemite (all latest) and i noticed that the favourites icons (apple, disney, ESPN, yahoo) were not in the top middle of the page anymore. Call me weird and picky but i like everything perfect and set to the default settings by apple.

I tired to move the icons in the middle top area but it obviously wasn't that simple. Can someone help me? Could i switch off safari in iCloud and then re-install it and then switch it back on? Please help its driving me crazy... 😢

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 6:58 AM

4 replies

Jul 4, 2015 7:23 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

HI quicktimekirk thanks for the reply. 🙂

i don't think I was very clear in my question. the icons are still here but they're not perfectly in the middle as they're set more to the left of the screen on the favourites page. I've included a screen shot for reference... They're for some reason set on the left of the box instead being in the middle. User uploaded file

User uploaded file

safari favourites icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.