Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot remember my security answers and email wont send

trying to buy something and it keeps asking for my security answers that I cannot remember so try to send the email to reset them but the email is not coming through, so I cannot buy anything on apple, HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 5:35 AM

If you aren't receiving the reset email to your rescue email account (you've checked the spam folder as well as the inbox, and tried clicking the reset like again ?) then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset check that your rescue email address is spelt correctly for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 5:35 AM in response to KimDriver

If you aren't receiving the reset email to your rescue email account (you've checked the spam folder as well as the inbox, and tried clicking the reset like again ?) then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset check that your rescue email address is spelt correctly for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

cannot remember my security answers and email wont send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.