Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I published an iBook with iAuthor. Book is online in store. But where in iTunes Connect can I see the book and its download numbers? Under "my apps" I only see an iphone app I created before...

a total newbie question I think but after publishing an iBook through iAuthor and iTunes Producer, where can I see its download numbers, reviews etc?

When I open my iTunes Connect the top page only gives me the following choices:

User uploaded file

Under My Apps, I cannot find anything but an iPhone app I created.

Where can I find my iBook and its related statistics?

Thanks for your help!

iBook

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 7:04 AM

4 replies

Jul 4, 2015 8:54 PM in response to Frank Lowney

Hello Frank, thanks for your help.

The "My Books" is not shown in my iTunes Connect dialogue. So, I tried to follow up with your suggestion about users and roles (bottom of your posting).

However when I tried to log in there I only get the following error message:

The following error(s) occurred:

The Apple ID has already applied to distribute Apps on the App Store. To apply, you must provide a different Apple ID. To view your existing account, sign in to iTunes Connect.

Do I have to create a separate apple ID? seems unlikely; I used the same ID for publishing my apps and my ibook. So, I don't think I need another one now...

I published an iBook with iAuthor. Book is online in store. But where in iTunes Connect can I see the book and its download numbers? Under "my apps" I only see an iphone app I created before...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.