Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar data gone from iPad; other iCloud data fine. Tried syncing, turned calendar off/on in Preferences; restored backup; turned iPad off

The calendar on my iPad is completely empty. Tried syncing, turning calendar on this iPad off/on in iCloud preferences, tried restoring from backup, nothing worked.Turned iPad off, waited several minutes & turned back on. Still nothing in Calendar. Repeated everything I did previously, still no calendar data. Checked iCloud.com and all other devices and calendar data is still on all of them. What else can I try to get back the calendar data?

Thanks.

Sheri

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 7:12 AM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2015 5:28 AM in response to srlanza

I Finally figured out the problem but I don't know how it happened. I kept trying everything I could think of and today I thought to make sure all the calendars were checked. To my surprise, none of them were checked so I checked all of them and all is well with Calendar. Still baffled as to how it happened but happy All is well.

SHeri

Calendar data gone from iPad; other iCloud data fine. Tried syncing, turned calendar off/on in Preferences; restored backup; turned iPad off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.