Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I AM UNABLE TO OPEN ITUNES ON MY MACBOOK. WHAT I GET IS A POSTING > YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH ACCESS PRIVILEGES FOR THIS OPERATION ,AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURRED (-45054)

I'M UNABLE TO OPEN ITUNES ON MY MACBOOK. WHAT I GET IS A POSTING; YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH ACCESS PRIVILEGES FOR THIS OPERATION. AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURRED (-45054)

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 8:44 AM

Please don't type in caps. It is considered shouting on the web which is impolite. Besides it is difficult to read also.

3 replies

Oct 10, 2016 1:41 PM in response to sDbLmiles

I am getting the same message on my Windows based machine. Initially had problems with iTunes Store window (only that window) being too large for screen. Could not fix so I de-authorized the machine and reinstalled. This worked for the window problem. I reauthorized the computer, but now when I try to download The Forrest Rangers music, I get this message.

I AM UNABLE TO OPEN ITUNES ON MY MACBOOK. WHAT I GET IS A POSTING > YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH ACCESS PRIVILEGES FOR THIS OPERATION ,AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURRED (-45054)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.