Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my security questions and no reset link found

Hi,

I want to change my Apple id password. To do so, i sign in to manage my apple id but under password and security tab, there are fields asking for my security questions. I had forgot my security questions and there is no forgot link found under the security question fields. Please help me in changing my password. I had access to both my icloud and email address. Thanks in advance.

Apple id-OTHER

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 6:27 AM

1 reply

Jul 4, 2015 6:29 AM in response to basharat_ali_786

The reset link only shows if you have a rescue email address on your account (an alternate email address is different), you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

I forgot my security questions and no reset link found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.