Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do you find what the parameter setting mean on airport extreme

Where do you find what the parameters mean on an airport extreme. I have just purchased one Nd would like to know thanks

Airport Extreme 802.11ac

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 7:55 AM

Unfortunately, Apple provides little to no detailed information about the inner workings of the AirPort routers. They really don't want users trying to change things from the basic setups.

The best that you will do, Apple wise, is use the built in Help in AirPort Utility....the configuration and setup utility for the AirPort routers.

Otherwise, something like Take Control of Your AirPort Network would be highly recommended. The link is just below:

Take Control of Your Apple Wi-Fi Network: Get help with ...

I have no interest in Take Control..... other than that as a customer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 7:55 AM in response to lchbah

Unfortunately, Apple provides little to no detailed information about the inner workings of the AirPort routers. They really don't want users trying to change things from the basic setups.

The best that you will do, Apple wise, is use the built in Help in AirPort Utility....the configuration and setup utility for the AirPort routers.

Otherwise, something like Take Control of Your AirPort Network would be highly recommended. The link is just below:

Take Control of Your Apple Wi-Fi Network: Get help with ...

I have no interest in Take Control..... other than that as a customer.

where do you find what the parameter setting mean on airport extreme

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.